Friday, July 10, 2009

Day #Enemy

I finished the main part of the first dungeon a couple of days ago. I was playing through and it got a little tedious. At first I thought it was because the way the dungeon was laid out. Then I realized it wasn't. It was the way you fight the enemies. You just do the same thing over and over again.


I was chatting with the Game's Designer (The guy who posts but isn't me :) ) over MSN and we were starting to think of different enemy types. While talking we realized that a lot of the enemies could compliment each other. For instance we could have a healer enemy and a tank enemy. You would have to take out the healer before you could damage the tank. This is a simple idea but with the right amount of enemies and combinations I think we could add an element of strategy that would make the battles a bit livelier.


I'll let you all know how it turns out as we go. But as a parting question: What kind of enemies/combinations would you like to see?



----------

Oh and coincidentally,

Have you ever wondered how to hunt a lamppost?

No comments:

Post a Comment